Host a Tournament
The Australian Poker League - A Great Entertainment Option for Your Venue
As part of the Full House Group, the APL has been providing a fantastic entertainment option for venues for the last six years. Our events are a great way to attract new customers and keep your regulars coming back.
Here's some tips for getting the most out of hosting an APL event at your venue:
- Choose the game location carefully - make sure your bar is open and accessible, other amenities are open and the area is well signed.
- Consider using point of sale and other promotional material to advertise other services your venue has
- A poker meal menu is often a great idea for quick ordering and serving
- Talk to the Tournament Director about when breaks will occur and make sure the staff are prepared
- Get involved - play some tournaments, introduce yourself as part of the opening address and supply venue prizes and vouchers as part of the passport draw
- Brand your team - you can supply branded gear for players from your venue to wear in finals and teams events
- Let us know about your venue - keep the APL marketing team up to date with your venue by contacting info@playAPL.com
If you would like to discuss how your venue can take advantage of offering APL games as part of your entertainment package contact Full House Group on 03 9644 1600 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org